Digital marketing certification to stay career ready
Stand out with a certification that's recognised globally. Getting certified shows that your new skills are industry validated.
"The feedback from students has been fantastic, I was really quite ignorant of how much the students would celebrate their certifications."
Professor Stephen Marshall, East Tennessee State University
Why certification matters
Certification demonstrates your commitment to keeping up to date. Our certification courses are designed and endorsed by industry leaders. We'll guide you through building the expertise you need for success.
- Aligns with other qualification frameworks across the globe
- Prove you have marketing knowledge that employers can trust
- Boost your reputation with a globally recognised certification
75% of employers say that candidates with a DMI certification on their CV have an increased chance of getting hired. **
Graduates got an average €11k salary increase after completing a DMI course. *
79% got a promotion 6 months after completing a DMI course. *
*2022 Graduate Survey. ** 2023 Chief Marketing Officer Survey
How to get certified
Choose the approach to certification that makes sense for you. Study directly through DMI, our partner universities, and our corporate partners.
300,000+ members trust DMI to power up their careers
Excellent course materials that take one's career to the next level
Exams & assignments
Depending on the course you take, you'll either sit an exam or complete assignments. Successfully passing determines whether you'll be certified.
- Demonstrate the new skills you've learned
- Take practice exams along the way to get prepared
- Earn a digital certificate you can share online
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
CPD is a structured way to track your professional development. Earn CPD points by completing and maintaining your DMI certification. It tells employers you're constantly honing your skills.
- Keep learning and earning points with course updates
- Tell employers you're committed to staying relevant
- Open new paths to progress in your career