Join an exclusive network of highly recognized specialists by gaining the most advanced qualification in digital marketing.
Graduates are employed at Management and Director level having developed the expertise to manage a successful and sustainable digital marketing strategy and completed a piece of research that is extremely valuable to their industry. The Masters in Digital Marketing is a customized award at Masters level, awarded by the Digital Marketing Institute.
"Between the course management team, comprehensive learning content and weekly blogs, I felt that my learning experience was very well supported overall."
Anna Moldovan, Google
Did you know that 88% of our graduates are working in Senior roles or at Management level?
Showcase your leadership skills and digital proficiency with a Masters in Digital Marketing. Our expert level certification will help you to establish yourself as a digital thought-leader who influences at boardroom level and beyond. As a digital marketing expert, you know you’re ready to bring real, sustainable digital change to your organization. Our most advanced digital marketing certification will help you to examine and implement complex strategies that make your digital vision a reality.
Course commences 1st November 2017. Applications due by September 27th.
Become a certified digital marketing master
Comprised of digital leaders such as Google and Facebook, our Syllabus Advisory Council informs and validates our learning content to ensure it is cutting-edge, relevant and technically accurate.
I’d already completed my Postgraduate Diploma with the Digital Marketing Institute and I wanted to take my digital skills to the next level.Read More
The knowledge I gained at the Digital Marketing Institute has helped me to execute marketing campaigns on a global scale.Read More
The chance to learn from the very tenured lecturers that they have on staff was the main draw for me.Read More
The Digital Marketing Institute appeared to offer the most comprehensive, sophisticated and flexible programme in the market.Read More
To apply for the Masters in Digital Marketing, you must meet the minimum admission requirements:
The Masters costs .
Third level honours degree (minimum second class honours) in either business / commerce / marketing and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
Significant digital marketing experience (minimum 3 years)
All applicants must demonstrate an interest in and aptitude for digital marketing and may be subject to interview. If English is not your first language, you may be required to provide a minimum IELTS level 6.0 cert or equivalent.
Please note these are minimum requirements and are not an automatic entry to the Programme. Admission is at the discretion of the Digital Marketing institute.
Why should I study a Masters in Digital Marketing?
This expert level certification is aimed at those who are digitally proficient and ready to lead the digital transformation in their organization. It will help you to:
- Differentiate yourself from your digital competition with this advanced certification
- Become a trusted thought leader within your specified area of digital marketing
- Enhance your career prospects in digital marketing
- Improve your core marketing and business skills
- Grow and nurture your customer base
- Set yourself apart from your professional competition
Masters in Digital Marketing admission requirements
To apply for the Masters in Digital Marketing, you must meet the minimum admission requirements;
- You must hold a recognized third level honors degree (minimum second class honors) in either business/commerce/marketing and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience OR
- You must have equivalent digital marketing industry experience (minimum 3 years)
All applicants must demonstrate an interest in and aptitude for digital marketing and may be subject to interview.
If English is not your first language, you may be required to provide a minimum IELTS level 6.0 cert or equivalent.
Please note these are minimum requirements and are not an automatic entry to this Masters programme. Admission is at the discretion of the Digital Marketing Institute.Contact Us
How do I apply for the Masters in Digital Marketing?
All applicants must complete the application form along with a copy of their degree transcript. The transcript is a document from your university which outlines your academic history, course studied, grades achieved and date of graduation. This can be requested from your university, if you do not have a copy.
All applications and supporting documentation are reviewed by our Admissions Board, prior to places being offered on this Masters programme.
Please note: Your place is only confirmed once your application has been approved.Contact Us
How is the Masters programme assessed?
The Masters in Digital Marketing consists of 2 main elements:
1. Complete over 150 hours of specialist digital marketing content via our on-demand e-learning platform. This will provide you with easy access to your course materials including video lectures and downloadable slide presentations. Learn the most up-to-date practices for the following 4 key digital marketing disciplines: Search Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing, and Digital Strategy and Planning.
You will submit two 5,000 word assignments: a digital marketing research paper and a digital marketing strategy based on an organization of your choice.
2. The second element of the Masters programme focuses on the development of your 15,000 word thesis. With the support of academic and industry mentors alongside a series of webinars, this stream of learning supports the production of your research based thesis in a chosen specialty and grows your analytical skills. The thesis will have a substantial research component and a focus that falls within a specific topic in digital marketing. As the core element of the Masters programme, the thesis gives you an opportunity to hone and demonstrate expertise in one specialized area of digital marketing.Contact Us
How long is the Masters in Digital Marketing?
The duration of our Masters programme is flexible. You have up to 60 weeks to complete stage 1 of the Masters, and an additional 52 weeks to complete stage 2 – allowing you to complete this advanced digital leadership course at a pace that suits you best.Contact Us
How much is the digital marketing Masters?
The Masters in Digital Marketing costs to study online.
The fee includes all the course materials, personalized support from an industry expert tutor as well as additional resources in the form of Sandbox accounts, Webinars, Online Tutorials, Podcasts, E-Books and much more.Contact Us