Join an exclusive network of highly recognized specialists by gaining the most advanced qualification in digital marketing.
Graduates are employed at Management and Director level having developed the expertise to manage a successful and sustainable digital marketing strategy and completed a piece of research that is extremely valuable to their industry. The Masters in Digital Marketing is a customized award at Masters level, awarded by the Digital Marketing Institute.
"Between the course management team, comprehensive learning content and weekly blogs, I felt that my learning experience was very well supported overall."
Anna Moldovan, Google
The course fee is .
Course commences 1st April 2017. Applications due by Tuesday, 28th February.
Become a certified digital marketing master
Comprised of digital leaders such as Google and Facebook, our Syllabus Advisory Council informs and validates our learning content to ensure it is cutting-edge, relevant and technically accurate.
I felt that the Digital Marketing Institute offered me exactly what I was looking for.Read More
For me, everything from the learning materials to the video lectures complemented my learning experience.Read More
The knowledge I gained at the Digital Marketing Institute has helped me to execute marketing campaigns on a global scale.Read More
The chance to learn from the very tenured lecturers that they have on staff was the main draw for me.Read More
The course was a great opportunity to get a broad overview of all aspects of a digital strategy.Read More
To apply for the Masters in Digital Marketing, you must meet the minimum admission requirements:
The Masters costs .
Based on your location, we have the following options for you.
Study online with the Digital Marketing Institute
What are the admission requirements?
To apply for the Masters in Digital Marketing, you must meet the minimum admission requirements;
- You must hold a recognized third level honors degree (minimum second class honors) in either business/commerce/marketing and a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience OR
- You must have equivalent digital marketing industry experience (minimum 3 years).
All applicants must demonstrate an interest in and aptitude for digital marketing and may be subject to interview.
If English is not your first language, you may be required to provide a minimum IELTS level 6.0 cert or equivalent.
Please note these are minimum requirements and are not an automatic entry to the Programme. Admission is at the discretion of the Digital Marketing Institute.Ask our Experts
Will this programme improve my career prospects?
This Masters in Digital Marketing course will help you to:
- Position yourself among the top digital marketing professionals in the industry
- Become a thought leader within your specified area of digital marketing
- Enhance your career in Digital marketing
- Improve your core marketing and business skills
- Grow and nurture your customer base
- Set yourself apart from your professional competition
- We aim to put you head and shoulders ahead of other marketing professionals.
How do I apply?
All applicants must complete the application form along with a copy of their degree transcript. The transcript is a document from your university which outlines your academic history, course studied, grades achieved and date of graduation. This can be requested from your university, if you do not have a copy. All applications and supporting documentation are reviewed by our Admissions Board, prior to places being offered on the programme. Please note, if you purchase the programme via our website, your place is only confirmed once your application has been approved.Apply Today
How is this programme assessed?
The Masters in Digital Marketing consists of 2 main elements:
1. Complete over 150 hours of specialist digital marketing content via our on-demand e-learning platform. This will provide you with easy access to your course materials including video lectures and downloadable slide presentations. Learn the most up-to-date practices for the following 4 key digital marketing disciplines: Search Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing, and Digital Strategy and Planning.
You will submit two 5,000 word assignments: a digital marketing research paper and a digital marketing strategy based on an organisation of your choice.
2. The second element of the Masters programme focuses on the development of your 15,000 word thesis. With the support of academic and industry mentors alongside a series of webinars, this stream of learning supports the production of your research based thesis in a chosen specialty and grows your analytical skills.
With the core Digital Marketing skills and techniques learned in the first stage of the programme, these webinars will consist of practical guidance in the areas of structuring your thesis, undertaking primary research, interpreting results and presenting your findings.Ask our Experts
What is the duration of the programme?
The duration of our Masters programme is flexible. You have up to 60 weeks to complete stage 1 of the Masters, and an additional 52 weeks to complete stage 2.Ask our Experts
Are there programme supports?
You’ll receive personalized, individual support when completing your thesis in stage 2 from academic and industry supervisors.Ask our Experts
What is required in the thesis?
The Masters thesis is a scholarly research paper of 15,000 words. Written under the supervision of academic and industry supervisors, you will present an original argument that is carefully documented from primary and/or secondary sources. The thesis will have a substantial research component and a focus that falls within a specific topic in digital marketing. As the core element of the Masters programme, the thesis gives you an opportunity to hone and demonstrate expertise in one specialised area of digital marketing.Ask our Experts
How strong are
your digital skills
Just how much do you know about digital marketing? We've designed the Digital Diagnostic to help you find out.