in Digital Marketing
Dramatically increase ROI and career performance, confidently drive and deliver digital marketing strategies and campaigns beyond boardroom level.
The Postgraduate Diploma is perfect for both digital or traditional marketers looking to validate their skills with a globally recognized certification. This practitioner-led programme is delivered by high-caliber digital marketing experts equipped with the most up-to-date tools, trends, and practical insights within the industry.
Did you know that 88% of our graduates are working in Senior roles or at Management level?
Our advanced certification will help you to strategically drive and deliver successful digital marketing campaigns that satisfy the most relentless of boardroom analysis - as well as your appetite for success. Dive into a wide range of digital specialisms, from communications and consumer processes, social media marketing to search marketing, our Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing will strengthen your existing digital knowledge and differentiate you from your professional competition.
Course fee is
Course commences April 2018. Application deadline is February 21st.
Become a certified digital marketing leader
For marketers looking to move onto a leadership role, become an expert in digital marketing or to excel in the industry, our Postgraduate diploma is the ideal certification.
Comprised of digital leaders such as Google and Facebook, our Industry Advisory Council informs and validates our learning content to ensure it is cutting-edge, relevant and technically accurate.
The course came highly recommended by my peers, which was very important to meRead More
The module layout and delivery of lectures by industry professionals appealed to me. The internationally recognized programme was also a huge part in making my decision.Read More
The course offered me the chance to learn first-hand lessons from those who’ve succeeded in the digital industry.Read More
To apply for the Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing, you must meet the minimum admission requirements:
The Postgraduate Diploma costs .
Third level honours degree (minimum second class honours) in either business/commerce/marketing
Significant and relevant work experience (minimum 2 years)
All applicants must demonstrate an interest in and aptitude for digital marketing and may be subject to interview. If English is not your first language, you may be required to provide a minimum IELTS level 6.0 cert or equivalent.
Please note these are minimum requirements and are not an automatic entry to the Programme. Admission is at the discretion of the Digital Marketing institute.
Why should I take this Postgraduate diploma course?
What is a Postgraduate diploma how can I benefit from this certification?
Obtain this advanced level postgraduate qualification without the same financial or time commitments of a full Masters programme:
- Change your career or kick-start a career in digital marketing
- Gain specialist knowledge, allowing you to progress to a Masters in Digital Marketing
- Improve your digital marketing career prospects and increase your earning potential
- gives you the opportunity to impress prospective employers with a recognized and respected award
- Over 80% of our postgraduate diploma in digital marketing students have realized their potential in a variety of digital roles, from Head of Marketing, Head of E-Commerce, to Digital Marketing Manager to Marketing Research Manager and more
How much does the postgraduate diploma cost?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing costs to study online.
The fee includes all of the postgraduate course materials, support from an industry expert tutor as well as additional resources in the form of Sandbox accounts, Webinars, Online Tutorials, Podcasts, E-Books and much more.
Do I need to have a digital marketing background?
Not necessarily. The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing focuses on the commercial aspect of online marketing. Students of this postgraduate qualification come from a wide range of sectors, including:
- Traditional Marketing Professionals looking to add online to their marketing mix and get the most out of their Digital Marketing channels
- Graduates of other disciplines seeking to re-train or up-skill in an industry that is continually crying out for certified candidates
- Sales Professionals who want to learn how to successfully utilize Digital Marketing for lead generation
- Sole Traders and Small Business Owners who want to find out how online marketing channels can work for their business and how to implement a successful digital marketing strategy
- CEOs of large companies who wish to gain the knowledge to make informed strategic decisions and lead the digital transformation in their organization
What are the Postgraduate Diploma admission requirements?
Do I need to be a qualified digital or traditional marketer to enroll on a Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing? No but there are a number of admission requirements for our certification:
- You must hold a recognized third level honours degree (minimum second class honours) in either business/commerce/marketing or
- You must have significant and relevant work experience (minimum 2 years)
All applicants must demonstrate an interest in and an aptitude for digital marketing and may be subject to interview. If English is not your first language, you must have a minimum IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent.
How do I apply for the postgraduate diploma?
To apply for this postgraduate certification, all applicants must complete the application form along with a copy of their degree transcript. The transcript is a document from your university which outlines your academic history, course studied, grades achieved and date of graduation. This can be requested from your university, if you do not have a copy. All applications and supporting documentation are reviewed by our Admissions Board, prior to places being offered on the postgraduate diploma programme.
Please note: Your place is only confirmed once your application has been approved.
Where will my postgraduate qualification be recognized?
Our digital marketing certifications are world class. We offer online digital skills training courses in over 80 countries and our courses are recognized by the Scottish Qualifications Authority. This allows you to take your Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing with you, no matter where your exciting new digital career may take you.
How is the postgraduate diploma assessed?
The postgraduate diploma requires the completion of two 5,000 word Digital Marketing assignments - a Digital Marketing Research paper and a Digital Marketing Strategy. Please note: As part of your Digital Marketing Research paper you will be required to undertake real world research (in the form of surveys, focus groups and/or interviews for example).
These assignments are designed to offer students the opportunity to produce meaningful and grounded Digital Marketing projects focused on their own digital career or business aspirations.