in Digital Marketing
Dramatically increase ROI and career performance, confidently drive and deliver digital marketing strategies and campaigns beyond boardroom level.
The Postgraduate Diploma is perfect for both digital or traditional marketers looking to validate their skills with a globally recognized certification. This practitioner-led programme is delivered by high-caliber digital marketing experts equipped with the most up-to-date tools, trends, and practical insights within the industry.
"The course is a great opportunity to get a broad overview of all aspects of a digital strategy. I found it really useful to understand a number of areas of digital and then focus in on a couple of areas that interested me most."
Did you know that 88% of our graduates are working in Senior roles or at Management level?
Our advanced certification will help you to strategically drive and deliver successful digital marketing campaigns that satisfy the most relentless of boardroom analysis - as well as your appetite for success. Dive into a wide range of digital specialisms, from communications and consumer processes, social media marketing to search marketing, our Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing will strengthen your existing digital knowledge and differentiate you from your professional competition.
Course fee is
Course commences 1st August 2017. Applications due by Wednesday, June 28th.
Become a certified digital marketing leader
Comprised of digital leaders such as Google and Facebook, our Syllabus Advisory Council informs and validates our learning content to ensure it is cutting-edge, relevant and technically accurate.
The knowledge I gained at the Digital Marketing Institute has helped me to execute marketing campaigns on a global scale.Read More
The chance to learn from the very tenured lecturers that they have on staff was the main draw for me.Read More
For me, everything from the learning materials to the video lectures complemented my learning experience.Read More
To apply for the Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing, you must meet the minimum admission requirements:
The Postgraduate Diploma costs .
Why should I take this Postgraduate diploma course?
Postgraduate diploma certification can be beneficial because it:
- gives you the opportunity to obtain a postgraduate qualification without the same financial or time commitments of a full Masters programme;
- allows you to change career or kick-start careers in digital marketing;
- gives you the specialist knowledge, for example to progress to a Masters;
- improves your career prospects and increase your earning potential.
- gives you the opportunity to impress prospective employers with a recognized and respected award.
Over 80% of our postgraduate diploma in digital marketing students have realized their potential in a variety of digital roles, from Head of Marketing, Head of E-Commerce, to Digital Marketing Manager to Marketing Research Manager and more.Contact Us
How much does the postgraduate diploma cost?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing costs to study online.
The fee includes all the course materials, support from an industry expert tutor as well as additional resources in the form of Sandbox accounts, Webinars, Online Tutorials, Podcasts, E-Books and much more.Contact Us
Do I need to have a digital marketing background?
Not necessarily. The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing focuses on the commercial aspect of online marketing. Students of the postgraduate diploma in digital marketing come from a wide range of sectors e.g.
- Marketing Professionals looking to add online to the marketing mix and get the most out of their Digital Marketing channels
- Graduates of other disciplines seeking to re-train or up-skill in an industry that is continually crying out for qualified candidates.
- Sales Professionals desiring to learn how to successfully utilize Digital Marketing for lead generation.
- Sole Traders and Small Business Owners who want to find out what online marketing channels would work for their business and how to implement Digital Marketing strategy.
- CEOs of large companies who wish to gain the knowledge to make informed strategic decisions.Contact Us
Postgraduate Diploma admission requirements
- Third level honours degree (minimum second class honours) in either business/commerce/marketing or
- Significant and relevant work experience (minimum 2 years)
All applicants must demonstrate an interest in and aptitude for digital marketing and may be subject to interview. If English is not your first language, you must have a minimum IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent.Contact Us
How do I apply for the postgraduate diploma?
All applicants must complete the application form along with a copy of their degree transcript. The transcript is a document from your university which outlines your academic history, course studied, grades achieved and date of graduation. This can be requested from your university, if you do not have a copy. All applications and supporting documentation are reviewed by our Admissions Board, prior to places being offered on the programme.
Please note: Your place is only confirmed once your application has been approved.Contact Us
Where will my qualification be recognized?
Our qualifications are world class. We offer courses in over 80 countries and our courses are recognized by the Scottish Qualifications Authority. This allows you to take your Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing Certification with you, no matter where your exciting career may take you.Contact Us
How is the postgraduate diploma assessed?
The Postgraduate programme includes the completion of two 5,000 word Digital Marketing assignments – a Digital Marketing Research paper and a Digital Marketing Strategy. Please note: As part of your Digital Marketing Research paper you will be required to undertake real world research (in the form of surveys, focus groups and/or interviews for example).
These assignments are designed to offer students the opportunity to produce meaningful and grounded Digital Marketing projects focused on their own career or business aspirations.Contact Us