- Czech Republic
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of World
Stay up-to-date with our latest news
Demand for Specialist Expertise sees the Digital Marketing Institute Launch Four New Courses
23rd June 2014
As hiring trends shift towards digital specialists, with expertise in specific digital marketing disciplines, the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) today announced the launch of four specialist Professional Diploma courses. According to a recent digital marketing talent study, 22 percent of marketing decision makers said the need for digital marketing specialists is growing with 35 percent looking to hire both generalists and specialists.*
Just launched this month are the Professional Diplomas in Search and Mobile Marketing, with Social Media Marketing and Digital Strategy & Planning going live in July. Each comprises 30 hours of lectures, hundreds of learning resources and multiple practical exercises that can be studied anywhere in the world at any time via the Digital Marketing Institute’s dedicated online Class Network. As with all DMI courses the new Professional Diplomas have been developed in conjunction with industry experts who have helped craft, validate and teach a formalised syllabus for each.
According to Ian Dodson, Founder and Director of the Digital Marketing Institute: “The new DMI programmes enable students to deep-dive into each of the specialist areas and follow a very targeted career path. Becoming a master of your craft in the digital marketing sector makes it easier to stand out and quickly propel you to senior positions through rapid growth in your specialist area. The courses are delivered by a panel of expert tutors, who are all working digital marketing professionals themselves and so can bring the very latest digital marketing knowledge to their area of expertise.”
The courses are available to study flexibly online via desktop, tablet or mobile with lectures delivered by video and fully downloadable documents and supporting resources available for students to access at a time and pace that suits them.
4 Programmes: Summer 2014 launch schedule
- Professional Diploma in Mobile Marketing: Now Live
- Professional Diploma in Search Marketing: Now Live
- Professional Diploma in Social Media Marketing: Live July 2014
- Professional Diploma in Digital Strategy and Planning: Live July 2014
The DMI is currently offering a free 3-hour introductory module to the new Professional Diplomas. The Introduction to Mobile Marketing can be accessed here and the Introduction to Search Marketing, here.
- ends –
- Rachel Byrne, Digital Marketing Institute, +353 1 531 1200 / +353 87 1927236 email@example.com
- Bernice Burnside, Bvisible Communications, +353 1 845 2401/ +353 87 2337366
Digital Marketing Talent Survey
About the Digital Marketing Institute
The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification standard in digital marketing education, producing more graduates trained to a single digital marketing standard than any other certification body.
The Digital Marketing Institute works with global digital experts and leaders to define the skills and qualifications required by today’s digital marketing professionals, certifying candidates to Diploma, Postgraduate and Masters levels all over the globe.
The Digital Marketing Institute now certifies digital professionals through the following channels:
- Online: Where students can study for certification directly with the Digital Marketing Institute through online learning
- Licence: Where the Digital Marketing Institute licences its syllabus to an approved third party organisation to teach the content on its behalf
- Corporate: Where the Digital Marketing Institute offers access to its learning library to enterprise level corporates and delivers tailored certification programmes