Lost your Candidate ID?
If you have lost your candidate ID that's no problem. Please go to this link to retrieve your ID.
Details must match your ID
The details you were registered with must match your ID. If the details do not match your ID you can change them using the form below:
If your name matches your ID there is no further action required.
- The Digital Marketing Institute do not offer Exam Eligibility Extensions.
- Candidates must take the exam within 24 weeks of completing the Professional Diploma. We recommend students take the first exam 3-6 weeks after the completion of the course. If you do not book your exam well in advance of your exam eligibility end date there is a chance the test centre will not have any available dates left.
- Should a candidate fail their first exam attempt, they must repeat the exam within the exam eligibility period. Candidates have three exam attempts in total.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure they book their exam and take any further repeat exams within their 24 week eligibility period.
Booking your Pearson VUE Examination
- In order to book examinations, candidates are required to create their online Pearson VUE account at: http://pearsonvue.com/dmi/
- You must book your exam using your First and Last Name, Email Address and your Pearson Candidate ID (provided in the email confirming exam eligibility).
- When you are logged into your Pearson VUE account please select the ‘schedule exam’ option.
- You must select your exam and test centre location to browse available dates and times for an exam appointment.
- When booking the exam candidates are required to make an exam fee payment online.
- If you are testing in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Lebanon, Nigeria, Pakistan, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya and Iran please note that credit card payments are not accepted.
- Candidates testing within those countries are not able to schedule the exam online and should contact the test centre directly to enquire about paying for the exam appointment using other methods of payment. You can search your nearest test centre here Test Centre Locator.
- It is up to the test centre to accept payments and bookings and test centres are not contracted to do so. Candidates should contact alternative test centre if the centre of their choice does not accept payments.
- Candidates should not be asked to pay any additional fees to sit their exam in the test centre. The centre can only charge the exam fee. If the test centre requests additional fees, candidates have the right to refuse and report the incident to the Digital Marketing Institute.
- After booking an exam a confirmation email is generated and sent to the candidate.
- If you have any problems accessing your account please contact Pearson Vue customer service http://pearsonvue.com/dmi/contact/
Rescheduling or Cancelling your Exam
- Candidates are able to reschedule or cancel booked examination through their Pearson VUE online account.
- If you forget your username or password please click on the ‘Forgot username’ or ‘Forgot password’ links on this page http://pearsonvue.com/dmi/
- Exam cancellation or reschedule must be done no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled exam time. Failure to reschedule or cancel the exam prior to 24 hours before the scheduled exam time will result in a ‘used exam attempt’ and forfeit the exam fees and will incur a re-examination fee.
- Failure to meet a scheduled examination by a candidate will result in a ‘no-show status’. If a candidate reaches a no-show status, the first exam attempt will be used and the exam fees will be forfeited. The candidate will be required to pay a re-examination fee to schedule another exam.
Important Information about your Pearson Vue Exam
- Candidates must arrive at their scheduled test centre 30 minutes before their scheduled examination time.
- If a candidate arrives more than 15 minutes late for an exam, they will be denied admission, will lose their first exam attempt and will be charged a re-examination fee to schedule their next exam.
- In order to be admitted to take the exam, the candidate must bring a valid, unexpired ID which must be government-issued and contains both a photograph and a signature.
- The candidate’s First name and Last name on the ID must exactly match the names which were registered for the examination, otherwise the candidate will be denied entrance to the exam.
- Acceptable forms of IDs with photograph and signature include: Driver’s license, Government-issued identification card, Passport, Any other government-issued ID with a photo and signature.
- The cost of the first exam is included in the course fees and a voucher code (if applicable) will be provided. The fee to resit the exam is €60 or local currency equivalent (maximum 2 attempts) and is payable to Pearson Vue at the time of booking.
- The exam break option applies to CDMP exams and to registerations processed after May 9th only.
- The examination consists of approximately 200 questions, depending on the course.
- In order to pass the examination, candidates must achieve an overall exam score of 60%. Failure to achieve 60% score will result in a failed examination. Candidates who failed the exam, can repeat it within their given exam eligibility period. Please note that there are a maximum of 2 repeat exam attempts allowed (3 attempts in total).
- Following the completion of the exam, candidates will receive a printed unofficial preliminary Score Report from the test center which will show the overall pass/fail grade and scores per module.
- When a candidate passes the exam they will receive a Digital Marketing Institute Digital Certificate
- Certificates will be issued via email the month following the exam date. For example; if you take the exam in the month of July you will receive your certification in August.
- If you do not receive your certificate in the month following your exam date, please use this link to retrieve your certificate. If you cannot retrieve your certificate through this link please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Digital Marketing Institute do not issue hard copies of certificates but the graduates can download their digital certificate in high resolution suitable for printing.
- To learn more about the benefits of a digital certificate please watch this short video.