Certified Digital Marketing Leader
46% of Canadian executives see a lack of skilled teams as a barrier to getting results from digital.
The Postgraduate Certificate is perfect for Canadian digital or traditional marketers looking to upgrade and update their skills to meet the needs of a fast-changing industry.
This practitioner-led program is delivered by high-caliber digital marketing experts equipped with the most up-to-date tools, trends, and practical insights into the industry. It will help you to dramatically increase career prospects and income potential, by training you to deliver digital marketing campaigns into boardroom level.
Upon successful completion, you will become a Certified Digital Marketing Leader and gain exclusive access to our membership network designed to connect you with peers, experts, industry and opportunities.
Did you know that 88% of our graduates are working in senior roles or at management level?
Our advanced certification will help you to strategically drive and deliver successful digital marketing campaigns that satisfy the most relentless of boardroom analysis - as well as your appetite for success. Dive into a wide range of digital specialisms, from communications and consumer processes, social media marketing to search marketing, to strengthen your existing digital knowledge and differentiate you from peers.
Course fee is
Course commences January 2019. Application Deadline is Friday, Dec 14th
Become a Certified Digital Marketing Leader
For marketers looking to move onto a leadership role, become an expert in digital marketing or to excel in the industry, our Postgraduate Certification is ideal.
Comprised of digital leaders such as Google and Facebook, our Industry Advisory Council informs and validates our learning content to ensure it is cutting-edge, relevant and technically accurate.
The most comprehensive, sophisticated and flexible programme in the market.Read More
My career is already progressing thanks to my level of knowledge, and ability to implement new digital marketing approaches. Last year I was even offered a promotion, so things could not be going better!Read More
I didn’t want to be a digital dinosaur. The digital landscape is constantly changing, but now I have the basic knowledge and skills to keep up and understand both offline and online touch points in marketing.Read More
To become a Certified Digital Marketing Leader, you must meet the minimum admission requirements:Contact us today
Bachelor’s Degree in either business or marketing.
Significant and relevant work experience (minimum 2 years)
All applicants must demonstrate an interest in and aptitude for digital marketing and may be subject to interview. If English is not your first language, you may be required to show a proficiency in English. An IELTS (Academic) level 6.5 or equivalent is the minimum requirement.
Please note these are minimum requirements and are not an automatic entry to the program. Admission is at the discretion of the Digital Marketing Institute.
Stay Connected. Stay Relevant.
An exclusive network - and free as part of your certification - delivers just-in-time training and continuous professional development, and an exclusive and evolving content library that can be used in your daily work.
- High-quality templates to boost your employability
- A career zone with access to the latest industry news
- A Continuous Professional Development (CPD) area for certified graduates
Why should I take this Postgraduate diploma course?
What is a Postgraduate diploma how can I benefit from this certification?
Obtain this advanced level postgraduate qualification without the same financial or time commitments of a full Masters program:
- Change your career or kick-start a career in digital marketing
- Gain specialist knowledge, allowing you to progress to a Masters in Digital Marketing
- Improve your digital marketing career prospects and increase your earning potential
- gives you the opportunity to impress prospective employers with a recognized and respected award
- Over 80% of our postgraduate diploma in digital marketing students have realized their potential in a variety of digital roles, from Head of Marketing, Head of E-Commerce, to Digital Marketing Manager to Marketing Research Manager and more
How much does the postgraduate diploma cost?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing costs to study online.
The fee includes all of the postgraduate course materials, as well as additional resources in the form of Sandbox accounts, Webinars, Online Tutorials, Podcasts, E-Books and much more.Contact our team
Do I need to have a digital marketing background?
Not necessarily. The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing focuses on the commercial aspect of online marketing. Students of this postgraduate qualification come from a wide range of sectors, including:
- Traditional Marketing Professionals looking to add online to their marketing mix and get the most out of their Digital Marketing channels
- Graduates of other disciplines seeking to re-train or up-skill in an industry that is continually crying out for certified candidates
- Sales Professionals who want to learn how to successfully utilize Digital Marketing for lead generation
- Sole Traders and Small Business Owners who want to find out how online marketing channels can work for their business and how to implement a successful digital marketing strategy
- CEOs of large companies who wish to gain the knowledge to make informed strategic decisions and lead the digital transformation in their organization
What are the Postgraduate Diploma admission requirements?
Do I need to be a qualified digital or traditional marketer to enroll on a Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing? No but there are a number of admission requirements for our certification:
- You must hold a recognized third level honours degree (minimum second class honors) in either business/commerce/marketing or
- You must have significant and relevant work experience (minimum 2 years)
All applicants must demonstrate an interest in and an aptitude for digital marketing and may be subject to interview. If English is not your first language, you must have a minimum IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent.Contact our team
How do I apply for the postgraduate diploma?
To apply for this postgraduate certification, all applicants must complete the application form along with a copy of their degree transcript. The transcript is a document from your university which outlines your academic history, course studied, grades achieved and date of graduation. This can be requested from your university, if you do not have a copy. All applications and supporting documentation are reviewed by our Admissions Board, prior to places being offered on the postgraduate diploma program.
Please note: Your place is only confirmed once your application has been approved.Contact our team
Where will my postgraduate qualification be recognized?
Our digital marketing certifications are world class. We offer online digital skills training courses in over 80 countries and our courses are recognized by the Scottish Qualifications Authority. This allows you to take your Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing with you, no matter where your exciting new digital career may take you.Contact our team
How is the postgraduate diploma assessed?
The postgraduate diploma requires the completion of two 5,000 word Digital Marketing assignments - a Digital Marketing Research paper and a Digital Marketing Strategy. Please note: As part of your Digital Marketing Research paper you will be required to undertake real world research (in the form of surveys, focus groups and/or interviews for example).
These assignments are designed to offer students the opportunity to produce meaningful and grounded Digital Marketing projects focused on their own digital career or business aspirations.Contact our team
How strong are
your digital skills?
How much do you know about digital marketing?
Take our free digital diagnostic and benchmark your skills against your professional competition.