Popular DMI expert and SEO verteran, Joe Williams delved deep into the ways in which SEO and Social Media work together in this webinar.
Topics he covered included:
- How social media benefits SEO. Is it causation or correlation?
- What types of topics perform well on SEO and social media
- How to integrate SEO and social media through effective content marketing
- Social SEO markup
- How to create content hubs that boost your SEO and social media success
One of our most popular webinars to date, you can watch the full recording above. Here is some of the feedback we got from the hundreds of attendees around the world:
- I so appreciate this CPD element to membership and the warmth of live communication. Good that the minutiae of true-life scenarios are played out between Joe the SEO and users/ creators
- Joe does a really nice job explaining SEO in a clear and understandable way. This topic can be confusing and frustrating to know how to implement, but Joe explains everything so clearly. He is very helpful.
- I like seeing that instructors from the DMI course work (for the CDMP cert at least) are giving these lectures. Fun to see a familiar face!
- Very knowledgeable speaker. Well done. Tons of info. Really appreciated the recommendations shared at the end.
- It was remarkable: clear explanations, clear vision, everything made easy! Thanks, Joe!
- Joe is an excellent presenter. I enjoyed his sessions when I completed to Digital Marketing Pro course thru DMI.
CPD-registered members are entitled to claim 0.5 points for viewing this pre-recorded webinar. Join our live webinar next time and you can be eligible for 1 CPD point.
Check out all the webinars we have coming up.
See all previous webinars