Our latest webinar was a super guide on how to present yourself to your very best - with a focus on presenting online.
Kevin covers a lot of issues affecting those who are used to presenting in face-to-face situations and have to switch to an online environment.
Practical tips included ways to keep your cool, how to manage a Q&A session when no-one asks questions, how to adapt your body language, and best practice for an engaging powerpoint.
Here's some feedback from our attendees (who really were dispersed all around the world):
- Emma from London: Great to see so many people from all over the world join the session! Thank you for today's session! The timing is perfect. Due to the pandemic, my company is looking to transition our events online.
- Joyce from Hong Kong: Thank you so much for making this talk happen despite current lockdown issues!
- Laura from London: Kevin, can you do my interview presentation for me, please? You were fabulous, thank you.
- Neringa based in the Netherlands: Thank you very much for this presentation, was very insightful!Christine from Ireland: I learned a good few tips and I found it really interesting. It is something that I have always been very interested to learn more about and any tips I can gather
- Vanesa: Love it, Thanks. Could you please send me the name of the presenter?
- Amazing recording and material, once again thanks.
Download the presentation below (PDF).
Webinar: Be a Presentation Powerhouse
CPD-registered members are entitled to claim 0.5 points for viewing this pre-recorded webinar. Join our live webinar next time and you can be eligible for 1 CPD point.
Check out all the webinars we have coming up.
See all previous webinars