To be a leader within your profession, business, and industry we sometimes need to begin by challenging or refreshing our mindset and to have a " leadership mindset" can be instrumental in solving both team and business challenges.
In this webinar, we look at the key attributes that you can call on to develop your leadership skills and create a self-sustaining leadership culture amongst others. It is led by Orla Nugent and Declan Power, both of them leaders and with experience from very different backgrounds.
The presentation from the webinar can be viewed and downloaded.
Some feedback from our 351 attendees from around the world:
- Bring both of them back if possible on other topics. They were fantastic (individually and together).
- Wow loved very much the "3 Good morning thoughts" that's very inspiring thank you also for the insightful session
- Really informative session, fantastic ideas.
- It gave me a good overview of the topic of leadership and allowed me to reflect once again on the adjustments that can still be made to optimize my own approach.
- Yes, I loved the interesting vocabulary, "balcony Vs dance floor", being "left of the bang"
- Yes. Congratulations! I think the audience learned with this session because the content was meaningful and not trying to sell something.
- Beyond my expectations. Both presenters did a fabulous job. The content was rich and powerful and their interaction & the way they were building on each other's examples were excellent. I enjoyed listening to both of them and to their input, examples, and insights.
CPD-registered members are entitled to claim 0.5 points for viewing this pre-recorded webinar. Join our live webinar next time and you can be eligible for 1 CPD point.
Check out all the webinars we have coming up.
See all previous webinars