Now more than ever - people are struggling to manage increased workload in the home environment.
In this webinar, DMI expert and professional coach, Kevin Reid, offers practical tips and techniques on how to implement a disciplined workspace and help you learn to focus on how to how to address low-motivation, disassociation, and maintain your personal discipline for a workable way of life.
We had some wonderful feedback from a highly-engaged audience. Here's a sample:
- Donna - Yes I found the tips very useful, especially creating 3 lists and eating the frog first thing every day
- Lucy - Kevin Reid's presentations are always brilliant and are impeccably timed 😊
- William - It was a perfect little reminder of things that can easily be forgotten or neglected.
- Holly - It was a nice change of topic that I felt dealt with the other aspects of being employed.
- Erica - It was beyond my expectations. The very structure and the knowledge imparted finally put it all into perspective for me. Hugely helpful.
- Royce - It was a great presentation that will help us reduce burnout periods and procrastination in our careers.
- Holly - My partner watched part of the webinar with me and she also found it extremely helpful as she finds it terribly difficult working from home.
- Trevor - Great webinar, started a remote job two weeks ago and definitely need the tips to remain focused and to keep motivation up.
- Lucy - I've really enjoyed the series of webinars this year. It has been a lifeline during the Covid-19 pandemic. I always depend on the DMI for up to the minute advice and tips. I'm so pleased that I decided to become a member last year!!
- Greg - Thanks for a wonderfully broken down seminar, Kevin. You clearly have a knack for being able to communicate complex ideas clearly.
- Wiam - great work i am really grateful to you for delivering such high quality content
- Deborah - Excellent lecture. His presentation, voice projection was simply great. The lecture was very informative and helpful.
The slides from Kevin's presentation can be downloaded and viewed.
CPD-registered members are entitled to claim 0.5 points for viewing this pre-recorded webinar. Join our live webinar next time and you can be eligible for 1 CPD point. Learn more about CPD.