Now more than ever - people are struggling to manage increased workload in the home environment.
In this webinar, DMI expert and professional coach, Kevin Reid, offers practical tips and techniques on how to implement a disciplined workspace and help you learn to focus on how to how to address low-motivation, disassociation, and maintain your personal discipline for a workable way of life.
We had some wonderful feedback from a highly-engaged audience. Here's a sample:
- Donna - Yes I found the tips very useful, especially creating 3 lists and eating the frog first thing every day
- Lucy - Kevin Reid's presentations are always brilliant and are impeccably timed 😊
- William - It was a perfect little reminder of things that can easily be forgotten or neglected.
- Holly - It was a nice change of topic that I felt dealt with the other aspects of being employed.
- Erica - It was beyond my expectations. The very structure and the knowledge imparted finally put it all into perspective for me. Hugely helpful.
- Royce - It was a great presentation that will help us reduce burnout periods and procrastination in our careers.
- Holly - My partner watched part of the webinar with me and she also found it extremely helpful as she finds it terribly difficult working from home.
- Trevor - Great webinar, started a remote job two weeks ago and definitely need the tips to remain focused and to keep motivation up.
- Lucy - I've really enjoyed the series of webinars this year. It has been a lifeline during the Covid-19 pandemic. I always depend on the DMI for up to the minute advice and tips. I'm so pleased that I decided to become a member last year!!
- Greg - Thanks for a wonderfully broken down seminar, Kevin. You clearly have a knack for being able to communicate complex ideas clearly.
- Wiam - great work i am really grateful to you for delivering such high quality content
- Deborah - Excellent lecture. His presentation, voice projection was simply great. The lecture was very informative and helpful.
The slides from Kevin's presentation can be downloaded and viewed.
This content is available to Power Members only.