We're joined by Karolina Gwinner, leadership speaker and executive coach, who invites you to look at the current times not as a threat, but as an opportunity to activate your leadership superpowers so that you can start leading with intention, courage, and compassion.
In this session she talked about how to:
- Stop reacting and start responding to challenging situations
- Embrace discomfort so that you can become the best version of yourself
- Invest your energy and attention into what truly matters
- Build habits that support a leader and person you’re striving to be
- Develop compassion for yourself and others
The new reality is calling for intentional, courageous, and compassionate leaders like you. It's time to empower yourself and make a bigger positive difference in a post-pandemic world.
We had some hugely positive feedback from attendees. Here are some of their comments:
- Karolina was amazing! Please have her come back soon
- Received some fantastic ideas and changed my point of you on a number of things
- Great, energizing session on leadership superpowers! I added to my powers after attending this session!
- This is such an important talk and so relevant to me right now as a team leader. Thank you, DMI and Karolina!
- it's giving me lots to think about and what I need to focus on - asking for more feedback is a great one for starters
- Very insightful content and so relevant to the needs of leaders to support and show the way to their teams and colleagues in today's challenging time.
- I’m also seeing ways I can apply these in my family. So this really was a great time!
- This webinar was fantastic! Karolina has so much insight on the topic and created such a interesting presentation!
- Thank you for a really fantastic presentation Karolina. So glad I signed up! Thanks for setting this up DMI
This content is available to Power Members only.
Members can also check out and download Karolina's presentation.
CPD-registered members are entitled to claim 1 point for watching this webinar in full. This will be logged automatically into your CPD records.