Ever wondered whether a podcast would benefit your business? Or do you have a podcast and need practical advice to take it to the next level?
In this webinar, DMI's very own podcast host and expert Will Francis talks through everything you might need to know about starting a podcast for your brand.
The Presentation can be viewed and downloaded here.
Will covered topics like:
- Understand whether a podcast is a good fit for your business
- Understand how to complete a research/competitor analysis
- Have a Podcast Plan:Theme, Audience, Format, Name, Measuring success
- Choosing Your Host & Your Guests
- Podcast platforms
- Production 101 - equipment, recording, and editing
The live webinar had hundreds of attendees from all over the world - 39 countries in fact! - and we received overwhelmingly positive feedback:
- Bill (Bahrain) - I really enjoy the DMI presentations - well organised, well arranged and presented and well followed up afterwards - and all content is accurate, useful and up to date
- Peggy (New York) - Just fantastic. My colleague and I were on from Brooklyn Law School. Out new podcast will begin in October.
- Molly (UK) - I have subscribed to a number of the podcasts mentioned in today's webinar (including DMI) - thank you
- Toni (Ireland) - Well done, very informative and encouraging for anyone starting out.
- Michelle (UK) - Will was fantastic - engaging and knowledgable (I also enjoy the podcast)
- Lucy (UK) - I found the tips about the pillars of content marketing very useful, and they reminded me about what was covered in the professional diploma.
- Titilayo (UK) - Will was fantastic and I would love him to be invited for more sessions. And the DMI Team did an amazing job. You were able to ask people's question and got Will to give very useful answers to all. Kudos to you all!
This content is available to Power Members only.