Browse Our Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing »
- Professional Diploma in Search Marketing »
- Professional Diploma in Social Media Marketing »
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing »
- Masters in Digital Marketing »
- eCommerce »
- Social Media Marketing »
- Search Engine Optimisation »
- Planning Your Digital Campaign »
- Pay Per Click Advertising »
- Mobile Marketing »
- Introduction to Digital Marketing »
- Google Analytics »
- Email Marketing »
- Display & Banner Advertising »
Your digital marketing is only as effective as the analytical insights derived from online activities.This Google Analytics course guides you through web analytics and other data sources to better understand site visitor characteristics and behaviour. You will understand the most important and appropriate metrics and how to use them improve your digital activities.This is a very interactive, practical module which will help you to understand how to get the most from you website analytics. We explain how to get actionable insights from the traffic to your site, which you can then use to improve design and optimise your traffic. You will then be in a position to identify areas that require improvement and you’ll be able to measure the impact of changes implemented.
Objectives & Outcomes
After attending this course, participants will have a clear understanding of how to measure and monitor their online traffic. Using this information, you should be able to update your marketing campaigns to drive increased traffic to your business.
Choose a study method that suits you.
We have upcoming course. Choose a location for more details.
- Understand the benefits of using website analytics
- Recognise and use the data provided by web analytics packages
- Google Analytics interface
- Analytics terminology
- Implement, configure and use Google Analytics
- Use web analytics to improve your website
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Top 5 Areas to focus on for your business
- Key tools and diagnostics based on different web site objectives
Who Should Attend
This course will be highly relevant to anybody with responsibility for developing or implementing an organisation’s online strategy, including senior management, marketing managers, communication specialists, webmasters and IT managers and personnel.