Browse Our Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing »
- Professional Diploma in Search Marketing »
- Professional Diploma in Social Media Marketing »
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing »
- Masters in Digital Marketing »
- eCommerce »
- Social Media Marketing »
- Search Engine Optimisation »
- Planning Your Digital Campaign »
- Pay Per Click Advertising »
- Mobile Marketing »
- Introduction to Digital Marketing »
- Google Analytics »
- Email Marketing »
- Display & Banner Advertising »
Planning Your Digital Campaign
Digital Marketing is driving the agenda in marketing departments and this module will teach you the complexities of planning, buying and executing a marketing campaign that integrates traditional marketing with all digital activities including display, search, affiliate, email, mobile & social.
Objectives & Outcomes
After attending this course, participants will have a clear understanding of how the internet has dramatically changed the way marketing operates. You will understand how digital technologies and marketing methods are changing the way all aspects of marketing are being implemented.
Choose a study method that suits you.
We have upcoming course. Choose a location for more details.
- Examples of integrated marketing plans
- Using the best digital marketing channels for maximum impact
- Creating an integrated digital marketing plan
- Costing and resourcing you internet plans.
- Aligning business objectives, strategy and tactical solutions
Who Should Attend
The course has been designed for those who have little previous experience of planning digital campaigns and who want to get started in implementing a digital strategy in their business. The seminar is targeted to those with responsibility for developing or implementing an organisation’s online strategy, including senior management, marketing managers, communication specialists, webmasters and IT managers and personnel.