We are Hiring: Digital Marketing Manager
by Anthony Quigley
on October 2, 2012
Digital Marketing Institute is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager (with specific focus and experience in the digital space) to join our growing team.
You will have experience in all online marketing channels. You will be responsible for implementing our digital marketing strategy, managing marketing resources and budgets. You will be responsible for all aspects of marketing the Digital Marketing Institute’s online marketing communications programmes, including user demand and acquisition, social media campaigns, email marketing, SEO, SEM, digital display advertising campaigns. Your online and digital activities will also need to be fully integrated into any and all “traditional” (i.e. offline) aspects of marketing (including PR, radio, press). You will manage all aspects of our PR services.
You should have a minimum of 3 years experience in digital marketing, have a keen interest in all things digital and be motivated to keep yourself up-to-date with the latest trends. Previous experience working in a training company would be of benefit.
You need to have excellent attention to detail, lots of energy, be able to work on your own and as part of an expanding team. You need to be able work in a very fast paced environment and demonstrate high levels of flexibility. You will be disciplined and structured, have excellent organisational and communication skills and have experience of reporting to the board of directors. You will be responsible for our online presence, including ensuring that our multiple web sites are up-to-date and in keeping with our brand guidelines.
This is an important position where your work will be at the heart of everything we do and play a pivotal role in growing our brand on a national and global scale.
- Develop, plan and implement winning inbound marketing, user acquisition campaigns that are designed to exceed our business expectations.
- Manage all of our digital marketing programmes and strategies, to include; design, development, creation, project planning, implementation and measurement.
- Agree and manage marketing budgets. You may also be asked to reforecast monthly and as required ensuring all activity forecasts are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure the ongoing effectiveness of paid and non-paid search.
- Monitor and measure site acquisition, conversion and referral goals and targets. Regularly analyse and track marketing metrics.
- Work with the other departments in the company to improve customer experience.
- Leverage user feedback and usage data to suggest new products and features that would enhance the Digital Marketing Institute offering.
- Implement tactical marketing needs including contributing to and maintaining blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media marketing.
- Create compelling messaging plan to effectively communicate directly with customer segments and partners.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Entrepreneurial and start-up ethos and vision.
- Experience with emerging social platforms, SEM, SEO, PPC, blogging, email marketing platforms, creating social and digital marketing campaigns.
- Be a net contributor in a fast moving business and be able to turn ideas into actions.
- Ability to work in a high-energy, team-oriented business – you must therefore be a strong team player.
- Results focused, understand how to develop and drive P&L and be committed to targets, deadlines, KPIs and metrics.
- You must be able to communicate effectively in the written word.
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude.
- You will have outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- You need to be comfortable articulating your message through writing and on the phone.
- Strong management and leadership qualities.
- Professional at all times.
- Experience of managing marketing budgets.
- Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign skills
Absolute Essential Requirements: (Read Carefully!)
- Experience and a proven track record in planning, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of Digital Marketing Sector and Technologies
- Excellent written communications skills are crucial. Demonstrate a track record in writing blogs, brochures, etc
- Excellent presentation skills are crucial. Demonstrate a track record in presenting to various audience sizes from 5 to 500.
- Be an expert user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working proactively in a diverse team environment.
Reports to: Managing Director. Based: Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, Ireland
About Digital Marketing Institute
Founded in 2008 the Digital Marketing Institute was set up to address the global shortage of digital skills. The company provides a range of practitioner-led, accredited education programmes in the classroom, online and through licensed partners. Digital Marketing Institute delivers training programmes in Ireland, UK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Cyprus and India.
Thank you for taking the time to reach this point. If you feel that you have the skills and experience to get this job, please send your CV along with a powerfully convincing covering letter to Anthony@digitalmarketinginstitute.ie to let us know that you are interested in this role.
If you are selected for interview, you will be asked to present your plans for the growth of the business to selected individuals from within the Digital Marketing Institute well as external advisors.